Sunday, October 9, 2011

Things That Make Me Uncomfortable: A list

I was inspired by three people to make this post, particularly Alexi. Although Liz and Bri did have a helping hand.
So I guess...just jump right in, aye?

1. My age. I'm 15, yes, but I don't want to have the label that most fifteen year olds have. You know what I'm talking about...immature, gross, mean, acne-ridden. Sure, I have my fifteen-year-old-angst moments, but for the most part, I feel like I act older than my age. Also, it really annoys me when people won't say "fuck" around me. Camaaaan. I go to a public high school. Sure, I don't like to cuss, but don't censor yourselves around me due to my age. Do it because I am a lady. Or, uh...don't do it at all. Whatever.

2. When people point out my moles. "Is that a birthmark?" "Can't you get those removed?" "What is that?" Yes, people say these things to me on a daily basis and let me tell you it gets old real quick. I know my neck-mole can be distracting, but I would appreciate if you didn't stare at my neck while I'm trying to talk to you.

3. People who make out in the hallway.

4. My stupid overactive tear ducts. For example, my dad was talking to me about what chores I needed to do and I started crying, but I WASN'T EVEN SAD. WHAT THE CRAP, EMOTIONS. GET WITH IT.

5. When my parents watch my HashTagNoPants videos with me in the room oh my god is that awkward.


Ok, so yeah. Enjoy my list.

Keep swimming,
Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment